Friday, June 27, 2008

flashback friday


I think it's time to bring back Flashback Friday but in a different way. The only rule is you post a Flashback on Friday. Unfortunately I won't be able to keep a blog roll but if you would like to leave a comment we could come to visit and see you in your pigtails.

We have a Flashback Friday flickr group you may also like to join.

I choose my Flashback Friday photo today for my friend Sarah. It's her birthday today and she is from New Zealand. Happy Birthday New Zealand friend!

P.S. (I'm the one in the center)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is that photo? Brings back memories, I'll have to dig out an old picture.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Very cute, love all those t-shirts!!

Hila said...

great picture :)

Stacey said...

Pink shorts were obviously very popular!
I love all those sweet, happy faces.

Tanya said...

Very cute, I flashbacked as well...

boobook said...

oh it just makes me smile inside and out!!
so glad it's back!!

Karin said...

That is so great. What a fun group of girls!!

It makes me want to get out some old photos.

Kirsty said...

You really were the cutest kid!