Saturday, January 05, 2013

craft time!




I couldn't wait until my little Luka was old enough to enjoy some craft time. We are often collaborating our craft especially when it comes to gift giving. I thought it would be nice to share some of our weekly collaborations.

After seeing the origami gift bow tutorial on Pinterest I thought it would be a great idea to use one of Luka's paintings. I set him up with some yellow craft paper and some black paint and sat back to let him do the rest. After the paint dried and Luka went to bed I went to work folding and creasing our bow. The next day our gift was wrapped!

3 comments:

d e b b i e said...

nice idea! and cute results.

Angela said...

Thank you Debbie! I hope to make lots of the gift bows for all our gifts now.

Evie said...

adorable, i love it! here's to more 2013 craft times : )